The city of Atherton, CA is located in San Mateo County and started as a flag stop for the Southern Pacific Railroad. The town is surrounded by scenic wooded areas and supports a growing population and mixed cultures. Several parcels of land have been designated for commercial and industrial use as the city grew over the centuries. Many of these industrial buildings require roofing repairs and installation because these systems are very different from residential roofing systems.
Industrial Roofing in Atherton, CA
Industrial roofing is designed to be tough because it needs to withstand harsh weather as well as chemicals and pollutants. The harsh conditions that industrial buildings can be exposed to cause them to wear down quickly. Regular maintenance and repair are needed to keep the roofing in top condition. A building is not secure without quality roofing, so as a building owner, you need to make sure you take care of the roof system. It is important to work with quality and trained professionals when you need repairs or replacement is done for your industrial roof. There are a number of key things to consider when hiring a contractor, and we take price in meeting each of those requirements.
- Knowledge: While roofing contractors and companies will all possess basic roofing knowledge, you want a contractor with experience in industrial roofing. The materials and styles vary among each other and from commercial or residential roofing. We not only have knowledge of numerous roofing materials, designs, and styles, but we know the best materials for every sort of project. You will have your choice of materials and with our advice; you will get what is best for your roof and your budget.
- Spray foam: This is a liquid application that provides protection around vents, pipes, and other small openings in the roof.
- Modified bitumen: This is asphalt with added modifiers to make it last longer. The plastic or rubber-like properties allow the material to avoid wear over time.
- Built-up roof: A roof with multiple levels layered together.
- Single-ply roofing: A single-ply membrane with an insulation layer, an adhesive, and flashing.
- Metal roofing: Metallic materials can be made from copper, steel, or aluminum and typically, these are better suited for low slope roofs.
- Licenses and insurance: Many companies operate without proper licenses and insurance. This puts you at risk for damages as well as liability for any injuries. It also means that you may not get the best quality of work. We are fully certified, licensed and insured because we not only want to give you peace of mind but because we value our business relationship with you. You can trust your roofing project in our hands.
- Open communication: We listen to what you need and provide solutions that work for your roof and your budget. We don’t want you to have to worry, so we provide upfront evaluations and estimates so there are no surprises. In the event any change occurs during the project, we notify you and keep you informed every step of the way. We also perform full inspections of your property to give an accurate assessment of the work needed. Open communication is essential for any successful business relationship and we value what you have to say.
We strive to develop a working relationship with you and we take our time with each job and deliver precision and quality needed to provide you with peace of mind. Please contact us today for a consultation and inspection and we will take care of any industrial roofing matter you have in the Atherton area.