Located south of San Francisco, Redwood City, California is a growing community perfect for business and residential developments. With easy access to ports and large cities, the local economy hosts a thriving population and an assortment of commercial developments. Shopping malls, restaurants, schools, government buildings, and entertainment venues are easily located across the city.
Commercial Roofing in Redwood City, CA
Commercial properties require quality roofing, not only to add value to the building but to attract potential business opportunities. Good roofing helps to increase the value of your building as well as attract potential investment and business opportunities. As a specialized commercial roofing company, we can deliver the best roofing system for your property.
From minor repairs to full installation, we provide roofing services of the highest quality using only the top materials. We have experience with commercial roofing and understand that commercial roofing projects can be expensive. We work with you to find the best materials and style to fit your budget. We also offer structural adaptations, thermal and weather-proofing services if you need them. There is a great deal of variety when it comes to commercial buildings, and we can assure you that we have experience with both large and small, simple and complex. We work with apartment buildings, high-rises, shopping outlets, city buildings, and office blocks and we complete every job to your satisfaction.
Your Roofing Options
You have a selection when it comes to commercial roofing options and we have experience and training to work with a variety of materials and styles. All materials we use are of the highest quality and we take into consideration the specific needs for each building in terms of weather-proofing and safety requirements. We have several options to offer you depending on your need and goals and will work to find the best possible fit for your project.
- Metal roof: Metal roofing is the standard for commercial buildings and consists of corrugated metal panels. Steel and aluminum are most often used for metal roofing because they are lightweight, strong and fire-resistant.
- Coated roof: This style involves roofers applying a coating to the roof material to extend its life. It also provides a cost-effective option to replacing the entire roof. This coating is water-tight and reflective which helps to regulate building temperature and more efficiently manage energy usage.
- Built-up roof: These roofing systems consist of multiple layers of fabric or felt which are laminated together. They are great for canceling noise and the coal or tar used to bind the materials provides a waterproof seal which can last up to 25 years.
- EPDM: Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer roofing is made from a synthetic rubber, created from oil and natural gas. This system is UV resistant and can withstand harsh weather as well as regular wear and tear. The strength of this roofing allows it to last up to 40 years, maybe longer if maintained regularly.
- Thermoplastic: This consists of a lightweight material known as PVC which is reflective as well as UV-resistant. The material prevents tears and abrasions and is resistant to most industrial chemicals.
- Bitumen: Modified bitumen is used because it prevents abrasions, tearing and is weather resistant. The roofs have polyester or fiberglass reinforcement which is waterproof and ideal for the Bay Area and its frequent rainfall.
Whatever roofing system you need, we can help. Call us today for an inspection and consultation!