Colma is located in San Mateo County, California. Despite being known for its vast number of cemeteries, the community is a lively and growing place. The close proximity to the San Francisco Bay area and growing economy has led to population and business growth. Commercial developments have developed over small sections of the land to provide opportunities for business owners and to increase the money coming into the area.
Commercial Roofing in Colma, CA
Commercial buildings require special maintenance, especially with regards to so you want to work with a roofing company that has experience. They should have knowledge about the various roofing materials as well as designs for commercial buildings to ensure that you get the best and safest roof for your building. We understand how important it is to you that you provide and maintain a reliable roof for your commercial building and the businesses within, so we offer only high-quality services.
What We Will Do For You
We can take care of your minor roofing repairs, full installation as well as regularly scheduled maintenance. Our expertly trained and experienced team knows commercial roofing and will deliver top-quality services and follow up every time. We fully inspect your building in the beginning to determine the best style and design for your property. We also provide thermal and weather-proofing solutions should you need them. Our roofers have experience with all commercial buildings and therefore have the necessary knowledge and skills to provide whatever service you need. We also understand that you will have a budget and we work with you to get the right roof for your building and budget. There is no need to worry about pricing and quality because we do not compromise quality for cost; you get the best no matter what you choose.
When it comes to commercial roofing, there are a number of options available to you. Each of the below materials consists of a blend of materials that work to keep your roof water-tight and safe.
- Coated roofing: A coating is applied to the roof to extend longevity. This solution offers a cost-effective option over full replacement. A coated roof offers a waterproof and reflective surface that helps control your building’s internal temperature and saves you money in energy bills.
- Metal roof: This is the standard roof style that uses corrugated metal panels that are attached to existing structures. The roofing material typically uses steel or aluminum, because they are light, strong, and fire-resistant. You can also use galvanized steel which will last longer (close to 45 or 50 years).
- Thermoplastic roofing: Lightweight materials known as PVC which are reflective and UV resistant are used for this style. These roofs are ideal because they prevent tears, abrasions, and can withstand chemical exposure.
- Built-up roofing: These roofs are made of multiple layers of felt or fabric which have been laminated together with tar. They tend to be very popular because they cancel out noise and are waterproof, lasting close to 25 years.
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer): Made from a synthetic rubber which is formed using oil and natural gas, these roofs are UV resistant and can withstand harsh weather and tearing.
- Modified Bitumen: Possibly the best at withstanding tears, rips, abrasions, and severe weather, bitumen roofing is regular bitumen material reinforced with fiberglass or polyester. This makes it a solid and strong roofing choice. This is the ideal choice if your commercial buildings are exposed to large amounts of rainfall, which is not uncommon for Bay Area communities.
Trust your commercial roofing projects to our team, as we have the experience and knowledge to deliver the roofing services you need. For your next commercial roofing project in Colma, give us a call!