Albany, California is located in Alameda County and sits in the east San Francisco Bay. The city has access to many resources making it a popular choice for setting up new business ventures. Albany has expanded thanks to the economy of the larger nearby cities and now boasts much more than the ranchlands that once dominated the area. Commercial developments have taken over small sections of the land to provide opportunities for business owners and money to the area.
Commercial Roofing in Albany, CA
Commercial buildings require different roofing to residential properties, so you want to work with a roofing company that has experience. Knowledge about the various roofing materials and designs for commercial buildings is essential to ensure that you get the best and safest roof for your building. We understand how important it is to you that you provide and maintain a reliable roof for your commercial building and we can offer the quality services that you need. No job is too big or too small for us. We can take care of your minor roofing repairs, full installation as well as regularly scheduled maintenance.
Our expertly trained team knows commercial roofing and provides top quality services and follow up every time. We inspect your building fully in order to determine the best style and design for your property and we can also provide thermal and weatherproofing solutions if you need them. The roofers working for our team have familiarity with all commercial buildings and therefore have the necessary experience and knowledge to provide whatever service you need. We also understand that everyone has a budget, so we work with you to get the right roof for your particular building while staying within the price range that you need. There is no need to worry about pricing and quality because we provide high-quality services guaranteed for a price you can afford.
Your Commercial Roofing Options
When it comes to commercial roofing, there are a number of options available to you. Every material we work with will be top quality, so all you need to do is decide what works best for your building and needs. Each of the below materials consists of a blend of materials that work to keep your roof water-tight and safe.
- Coated roofing: A coating is typically applied to the roof to extend longevity. This solution offers a cost-effective option over replacing the entire roof. A coated roof offers a waterproof and reflective surface that helps control your building’s internal temperature. You save by keeping heat in during the winter and out during the summer.
- Metal roof: This is the standard roof style that uses corrugated metal panels, attaching them to existing structures. The roofing material typically uses steel or aluminum, both of which are light, strong and fire-resistant. Additionally, you can use galvanized steel which will last longer (close to 45 or 50 years).
- Thermoplastic roofing: Lightweight materials are used known as polyolefin (PVC) which are reflective and UV resistant. These roofs are ideal because they prevent tears, abrasions, and can withstand chemical exposure and can last between 15 and 20 years.
- Built-up roofing: These roofs are made of multiple layers of felt or fabric that have been laminated together with tar. These roofs are popular because they cancel out noise and are waterproof, lasting close to 25 years.
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer): Made from a synthetic rubber which is formed using oil and natural gas, these roofs are UV resistant and can withstand harsh weather and tearing. Typically, EPDM roofing lasts about 40 years.
- Modified bitumen: Possibly the best at withstanding tears, rips, abrasions and severe weather, bitumen roofing is reinforced with fiberglass or polyester making it a solid and strong roofing choice. This is the ideal choice if your commercial building is located in a wet climate that experiences a lot of rainfall.
Trust that our specialist team has the experience and knowledge to deliver the roofing services you need. We guarantee your commercial building will be roofed with the best materials, quality and fit to the budget you need as we are the most trusted resource in commercial roofing in Albany.