Los Alamitos is a small city located in Orange County, California. Despite its size, there are several commercial developments which the residents rely upon. The sunny and temperate weather of the region continued to bring in new residents and the joint forces training camp provides a steady flow of people each year. The top employers for the area are located within commercial developments and since these businesses drive the local economy, it is important to take care of the buildings. It can be a challenge to own commercial property and we understand the importance of maintenance, especially when it comes to roofing. There are special requirements and considerations that go into ensuring your commercial roofing so you want to ensure that the best quality materials are used and installation is done by a professional contractor.
We gladly take on any job we can handle everything from minor repairs and inspections to regular maintenance and new roof installation. We have a highly trained and experienced team so we can help you get the best design for your roof while staying within the budget you have. Depending on your needs, we can also provide thermal, structural and weather-proofing services. Commercial buildings are all different when it comes to shape and size and we have the tools and resources to maintain any roof you have. We understand that you have a business to run so we guarantee that we will get the job completed with minimal interruption to your regular business flow.
Types of Commercial Roofing
You have your choices when it comes to roofing types and styles and we work with you to decide the best option for your needs and budget. Regardless of material and style, only use the highest quality materials and make sure you fully understand every feature as well safety and waterproofing. The main roofing types we can offer are outlined below but please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
- Coated roof: A coating is added to your roof to extend its lifespan and offers a cost-effective option to full replacement. Coating roofing provides water-tight seals and a reflective surface to help keep energy costs low.
- Metal roofing: This is the standard roof type for commercial buildings and is typically made from corrugated metal panels that are attached to the structure. Steel or aluminum is most often used as they are light but very strong and fire-resistant. You can also choose galvanized steel, which is very efficient and can last up to 50 years.
- Built-up roof: These use different materials to traditional style roofing, consisting of multiple layers of felt or fabric that have been laminated together with tar or coal. These roofs are great for canceling out the noise and are waterproof and they can typically last between 20 to 25 years.
- EPDM: Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer roofing is made from a synthetic rubber which is made from oil and natural gas. These roofs are UV resistant and great for withstanding harsh weather as well as normal wear and tear. The strength of this roofing allows it to last up to at least 40 years.
- Thermoplastic: This roofing consists of a lightweight material known as PVC which provides a reflective surface as well as being resistant to UV rays. They also prevent tears and abrasions and are resistant to most chemicals. They typically last between 15 and 20 years.
- Bitumen: Typically, modified bitumen is used and it is perfect for preventing abrasions, tearing and is weather resistant. These roofs are reinforced with polyester or fiberglass and are great for areas that get heavy rainfall because of their excellent waterproof qualities.
Whatever style or material you choose we have the trained specialists to get the best options for your commercial building and we work with you throughout the project to guarantee your full satisfaction.